Yamaha Pacifica PAC112V Electric Guitar
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this Yamaha Pacifica PAC112V Electric Guitar.
A great beginner guitar the Yamaha Pacifica checks all the boxes for a stellar guitar. Featuring two single coils and one humbucker you can get any tone out of this guitar. The neck feels great all over and really allows you to play the higher frets. We are proud to have this piece at Garrett Park!
- Alder Body with Gloss Polyurethane Finish
- Bolt-On Maple Neck with Rosewood Fingerboard
- Alnico V Pickups Deliver Warm, Clear Tone
- H/S/S Pickup Configuration with 5-Position Selector
- Push-Pull, Coil-Split Switch for Additional Tonal Options
- Vintage-Style Vibrato Bridge with Block Saddles
The pickups in Pacifica 112V models use Alnico V magnets to deliver a warmer and clearer tone than ceramic magnets.
Push-Pull Coil Split
Pulling up on the tone knob will split the humbuckers giving you single-coil tones for even greater flexibility.
Vintage Vibrato with Block Saddles
Our vibrato bridge offers smooth, responsive action and excellent tuning stability. The heavy block saddles deliver rich, deep tone and singing sustain.
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (648 mm)
- Body Materials: Alder
- Body Finish: Yellow Natural Satin, Satin Polyurethane; Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Materials: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard Materials: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 13-3/4" (350 mm)
- Fret Wire: Medium
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Materials: Urea
- Neck Width @ 0 Fret / 12th Fret: 41/51.4 mm
- Thickness @1st Fret / 12th Fret: 20.9/22.9 mm
- Neck Pickup: Single Coil/Alnico V
- Middle Pickup: Single Coil/Alnico V
- Bridge Pickup: Humbucker/Alnico V
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone (Push-Pull Coil Split)
- Pickup Switch: 5-Position Lever Switch
- Bridge: Vintage-Style Tremolo with Block Saddle
- Tremolo Arm: Φ5(Screw-in)
- String Spacing: 10.5 mm
- Tailpiece: -
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- String Gauge: 0.009-0.042
For more information please call, chat, or email.