Fishman Loudbox Mini Amplifier
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this Fishman Loudbox Mini Amplifier.
From the Fishman website:
Fishman’s lightest and most portable amp yet, the Loudbox Mini delivers the tonal quality that has made the Fishman name the standard for great acoustic sound.
The Loudbox Mini delivers the tonal quality that has made the Fishman name the standard for great acoustic sound. The Mini packs 60 watts of clean acoustic power, and has two channels featuring Fishman’s legendary preamp and tone control designs. The Mini also features digital reverb and chorus for the instrument channel and reverb for the microphone channel. The Loudbox Mini sports an MP3 input and balanced XLR D.I. output.
- Bluetooth® 4.0 Connectivity
- 60 Watts with Master Volume
- Two channels: Instrument & Microphone
- Digital Reverb & Chorus
- Master Volume
- 1/4” & 1/8” Auxiliary Input
- Balanced XLR D.I. output
- Lightweight & Portable
- 1/4” input for active or passive pickups
- Feedback-fighting Phase switch
- 3-band EQ: low, mid, high tone controls
- Reverb level
- Dual-function Chorus
- XLR input for dynamic microphones
- 2-band EQ with low and high tone controls
- Reverb level
- Power: 60 watts with Master Volume
- Drivers: 6.5
- Spl: 108dB SPL @ 1 meter
- Speaker Baffle: 10° built-in tilt
- Connectivity: Bluetooth® 4.0
- Dimensions: 12” H x 13.7” W x 9.7” D (305 mm) x (348 mm) x (246 mm
- Weight: 21 lbs (9.5 kg)
For more information please call, chat, or email.