Fender FA-125 Dreadnaught Acoustic Guitar
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this Fender FA-125 Dreadnaught Acoustic Guitar.
From the Fender website:
The FA-125 is a visually stunning guitar with a budget-friendly price. Quality laminate construction with a modern Fender 3+3 headstock and Viking bridge create an easy-playing instrument that sounds great. Beginners and developing players will appreciate this guitar, which features a nato neck that gives the guitar lively tone and a smooth playing feel.
- All-laminate construction
- Modern 3+3 headstock
- Viking bridge
- Nato set-neck
Big and bold-sounding, the dreadnought body has a rich, deep voice with prominent low end and warm mids.
Strong and durable, the all-laminate construction makes a guitar that sounds as good as it looks.
MODERN 3 3 HEADSTOCK
The modern 3 3 headstock not only creates a smooth playing experience, it adds a touch of traditional style to your guitar.
- Body: Laminated Spruce Top with Laminated Basswood Back and Sides
- Body Back: Laminated Basswood
- Body Binding: 1-Ply Black
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Sides: Laminated Basswood
- Body Top: Laminated Spruce
- Bridge: Walnut
- Color: Natural
- Commodity Code: 9202903000
- Country Of Origin: CN
- Dimensions: 6.80x20.30x41.70 IN
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius: 11.81" (300 mm)
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Model #: 0971210521
- Model Name: FA-125 Dreadnought w/bag, Walnut Fingerboard, Natural
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Nato
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Crème Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Refinement Neck Material: Nato
- Rosette: FA Series Concentric Rings
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Series: Fender Alternative
- String Nut: Crème Plastic
- Strings: Factory Standard (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast Sealed
- Weight: 8.85 LB
For more information please call, chat, or email.