D'Addario 11-52 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings - EXP13
This product is currently sold out.
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents these D'Addario 11-52 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings - EXP13
Referred to as Custom Light, EXP13 strings are a D'Addario original hybrid gauge and a comfortable compromise for players who want the depth and projection of light gauge bottom strings, but slightly less tension on the high strings for easy bending.
- Custom gauging for balance of projecting tone and lighter plain strings for comfortable bending
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end, EXP Coated for 4 times more life
- Feature D’Addario’s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel for unprecedented strength and pitch stability.
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .015, Bronze Wound .022, .032, .042, .052
D’Addario’s EXP coated strings now feature plain steel strings and hexagonal cores made of our revolutionary NY High Carbon Steel. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D’Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel wire delivers unprecedented strength and pitch stability. Combined with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro-coated on our advanced proprietary machinery, each EXP set maintains that familiar uncoated tone while adding up to 4 times more life.