Boss SD-1 Super OverDrive & Distortion Guitar Pedal
This product is currently sold out.
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this Boss SD-1 Super OverDrive.
WARM, TUBE DRIVE SOUNDS
The SD-1 Super OverDrive pedal produces the warm, natural distortion of an overdriven tube amplifier while maintaining the subtle nuances of a player's picking technique. This is one of BOSS' more subtle and smooth overdrive pedals, perfect for blues and rock.
- Compact overdrive pedal with warm, smooth overdriven sounds
- Unique asymmetric overdrive circuitry for a classic, natural tube amp growl
- Tone control provides precise adjustment of drive sound
- BOSS five-year warranty
Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
Bypass: Buffered bypass
- DRIVE knob
- TONE knob
- LEVEL knob
- Pedal switch
Indicator: CHECK indicator (Used for indication of check battery)
- INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- OUTPUT jack 1/4-inch phone type
- DC IN jack
- Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22) or Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)
- AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
Current Draw: 10 mA
Expected battery life under continuous use:
- Carbon: Approx. 60 hours*
- Alkaline: Approx. 90 hours*
- *These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Owner's manual
- Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information")
- Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22)
Options (sold separately): AC adaptor: PSA series
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- 73 mm
- 2-7/8 inches
- 129 mm
- 5-1/8 inches
- 59 mm
- 2-3/8 inches
Weight (including battery): 360 g, 13 oz
* 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
*The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Please call, chat, or email for more information.