Boss GT-1000CORE Guitar Effects Processor
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this Boss GT-1000CORE Guitar Effects Processor.
The Core of Your Creative Vision
Amazingly powerful and ultra-versatile, GT-1000CORE delivers the most complete guitar and bass processing experience available in a single stompbox. The full DSP muscle of the flagship GT-1000 lives inside this mini juggernaut, driving class-leading sound quality, advanced AIRD technology, 24 simultaneous effects blocks, and over 140 unique amp/effect types for unlimited creative expression. GT-1000CORE fits into any pedalboard setup and works equally well as a standalone processor for playing live and in the studio. And with flexible I/O and vast control support, it’s right at home as the core of any rig.
- The complete internal tone processing of the GT-1000 in a compact and portable stompbox
- Unlimited sound creation with 24 simultaneous effects blocks—including two different amps—and numerous series/parallel routing options
- Unmatched sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) technology delivers natural feel and optimized integration with all types of external devices
- Includes classic BOSS effects, vintage stomps, MDP effects, and algorithms directly ported from the DD-500, MD-500, and RV-500 pedals
- Ultra-fast patch switching and delay carryover
- Innovative Stompbox feature simplifies using common effects settings in many different patches
- Looper for practicing, developing ideas, and enhancing live performances
- High-resolution tuner with mono and polyphonic displays
- Two send/return loops for external effects, four-cable method, or separate direct outputs
- 16 locations for loading WAV-format speaker impulse responses
- Supports external control via footswitches, expression pedals, USB, and TRS MIDI
- Control out function for switching amp channels
- USB audio/MIDI interface for computer-based recording and editing
- Dedicated mode for bass guitar applications
Supercharge Your Pedalboard
GT-1000CORE brings next-level creative versatility to any pedalboard, big or small. Toggle between Memory and Manual modes to recall presets or kick effects on/off, and easily integrate with other stomps via mono or stereo I/O. Use the dual send/return jacks for external effects, four-cable method, or separate feeds to a PA or recorder. Access deeper control with external footswitches and expressions pedals, or remotely switch channels on your amp. And with MIDI I/O on space-saving TRS jacks, GT-1000CORE can control—or be controlled by—other MIDI devices in your rig.
Offering a complete sound processing solution in an ultra-portable package, GT-1000CORE lets you travel light and tackle any professional playing situation with no additional pedals. In a single patch, you have access to 24 simultaneous effects, including two amps at once. And with 250 user patches, there’s ample room to store sound creations for every type of gig. The impressive DSP engine delivers on-demand power for all available effects, so you’ll never worry about running out of processing while building sounds.
Premium Amps and Effects
GT-1000CORE is loaded with expressive guitar amplifiers, all meticulously crafted with AIRD. There are BOSS original amps suitable for all guitar styles, plus famous tube amps from coveted vintage combos to modern high-gain heads. A massive range of effects options are also on board, including BOSS classics, retro stompboxes, MDP effects, and advanced algorithms from the BOSS 500 series. Multiple series and parallel routings are easy to set up with the intuitive interface. And with the clever Stompbox feature, commonly used amp and effects settings can be adjusted across multiple patches at once.
For more information please call, chat, or email.