Mooer Tender Octaver MKII Precise Octave Pedal
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this Mooer Tenner Octaver MKII Precise Octave Pedal.
Tender Octaver is a new OCTAVE pedal developed by MOOER. TENDER OVTAVER has three individual levelknobs. The dry knob can control the dry sound level of the guitar, UPPER knob can control the effect sound level an octave higher. SUB knob can control the effect sound level an octave lower.
- Precise octave modulation pedal
- Separated volume knob for sub and upper octave, suitable for different music styles
- Full metal housing
- Very small and compact design
- True bypass switch with DC 9V adapter power supply
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance:470K Ohms )
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug), recommended to use Mooer Micro Power
- Current Draw: 128mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)
- Weight: 170g