Yamaha Revstar RS502TFM in Japanese Denim with Deluxe Yamaha Gig Bag
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents the Yamaha Revstar RS502TFM - Japanese Denim and deluxe gig bag.
We've included photos of a previous model we had in the shop so you can get a feel of what it looks like against a "normal" background. Each model will slightly differ, but only in wood grain pattern. Not in color or tint.
Drawing from the stylish lines and honed performance of the Café Racer bikes that graced the streets of 1960s London, Revstar embraces the concept of being stripped down, tuned up and dialed in.
Yamaha Revstar Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Add snap and presence with a push-pull Dry switch
- Yamaha-designed P-90 pickups deliver iconic tone
- Copious sustain from set-neck construction
- Revstar series guitars are packed with personality
P-90 Pickups and Distinctive Style
Inspired by vintage motorcycles and designed from the ground up with feedback from real players, the Yamaha RS502T solidbody electric guitar promises to add a distinct vibe to your guitar collection. Two P-90 single-coil pickups are on board to deliver punchy, chiming tone, while a push-pull Dry switch allows you to cut lows for even more sonic snap. Factor in a smooth-playing mahogany neck, topped with a rosewood fretboard and jumbo frets, and you have a guitar that's built to perform with the Yamaha RS502T.
Yamaha RS502T Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Vintage-inspired guitar with comfortable rear body and front arm contours
- Set-in neck construction enhances sustain and note definition
- P-90 single-coil pickups deliver the richness of a humbucker with the snap of a single-coil pickup
- Push-pull Dry switch cuts low frequencies for more clarity and definition
- Smooth playability thanks to jumbo frets and a medium neck profile
If you have any questions regarding this guitar do not hesitate to call, chat, email, or stop by the shop for more information.