2010's Yamaha LS-TA Transacoustic Concert Body Solid Wood Guitar
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this 2010's Yamaha LS-TA Acoustic-Electric Guitar.
This guitar has been tested and is working perfectly. There are a few little specs on the front of the guitar where it looks like it was laid against something. Please see photos to reflect that.
Serial Number: HMY080276
Case: Original Gig Bag
Yamaha LS-TA TransAcoustic guitars transport you to new, creative spaces with immersive reverb and lush chorus effects without needing an amp or other external gear. Perfect for fingerstyle players, the concert body LS-TA has an A.R.E.-treated, solid Engelmann spruce top with rosewood back and sides. It delivers the richness of aged wood while maintaining excellent tone and balance.
- Concert Size Body
- Solid Engelmann Spruce Top with A.R.E. Treatment
- Solid Rosewood Back and Sides
- Designed to Provide Superb Acoustic Guitar Sound
- Body Shape: Concert
- Scale Length: 25 9/16 " (650 mm)
- Body Length: 19 9/16 " (497 mm)
- Total Length: 40 9/16 " (1030 mm)
- Body Width: 14 15/16 " (380 mm)
- Body Depth: 3 15/16 " - 4 3/4 " (100-120 mm)
- Nut Width: 1 3/4 " (44 mm)
- String Spacing: 0.43 " (11 mm)
- Top Material: Solid Engelmann Spruce A.R.E.
- Back Material: Solid Rosewood
- Side Material: Solid Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany + Rosewood 5-ply
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 15 3/4 " (R400 mm)
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Nut Material: Urea
- Saddle Material: Urea
- Bridge Pins: Black ABS with White Dot
- Tuners: Die-Cast Gold (TM29G)
- Body Binding: Maple + Black
- Sound Hole Inlay: Abalone + Black + White
- Pickguard: Transparent
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Finish: Matte
- Electronics: SYSTEM70 TransAcoustic + SRT Piezo Pickup
- Controls: Reverb (Room/Hall)/Chorus/TA Switch/Line Out Vol
- Connections: LINE OUT
- Strings: Elixir NANOWEB 80/20 Bronze Light
- Accessories: Hex Wrench, 2 x AA Batteries
- Case: Hard Bag
All photos are of the guitar itself and are not stock photos.
Please call, chat, or email for more information.