What is included?
Expansion Kits consist of an isolated power distributor and all of the necessary connection cables to integrate it with your existing Strymon power supply and power up to five additional effects pedals.
When should I use an Expansion Kit?
Use an Expansion Kit when you need to add more pedals to your Strymon-powered pedalboard. Expansion Kits do not come with a power adapter and will operate only when connected to an existing Strymon power product.
What is the difference between Ojai R30 and Ojai R30 Expansion Kit?
Ojai R30 comes with the PS-124 power adapter which provides DC power to the unit.
Please call to order this pedal. Due to dealer agreements, US dealers cannot sell Strymon pedals directly online. It must be through a physical store.
Ojai R30 Expansion Kit does not come with the PS-124 power adapter, and will operate only when connected to an existing Strymon power product (Zuma, Zuma R300, Ojai R30, or Ojai).
- 5 high-current, fully isolated 9V outputs with center-negative polarity
- 3 dedicated 9V outputs (500mA)
- 2 adjustable outputs offer 9V (500mA), 12V (375mA), or 18V (250mA) DC options
5 pedal cables included (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, right angle to right angle, 18″ length)
EIAJ-05 power adapter cable included (18″ long, to connect Ojai to PS-124, Zuma, or Zuma R300 power supply)
- 24V Thru jack allows connection to additional Strymon Ojai (sold separately)
- 5 individual custom transformers (one per channel) deliver clean, consistent power
- Worldwide power compatibility insures no-hassle international touring
- Energy-efficient, compact design
- Lightweight and rugged anodized midnight blue aluminum chassis
- Ultra low profile design fits under nearly any pedalboard
- Designed and built in the USA
Please call, chat, or email for more information.