For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this Road Worn 60's Jazzmaster in 3-tone sunburst.
From Fender's site: Those who prize older instruments with the battered look of years on the road and the scars of countless gigs can still have that authentically aged vibe without spending decades on the road themselves. The irresistibly cool look of finish worn through to the wood, lightly rusted hardware, a bruised neck and yellowing plastic parts are yours right away with Road Worn instruments. The Road Worn ’60s Jazzmaster sounds, looks and feels like it’s been there and back, has more than a few miles on it, and then some.
- 1960s style with aged/worn body, neck, finish and hardware touches
- Maple neck with “C” profile
- 7.25”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets
- Dual single-coil American Vintage ’65 Jazzmaster pickups
- Classic Jazzmaster “lead”/“rhythm” dual-circuit design
- Vintage-style bridge with “floating” tremolo tailpiece
- Worn nitrocellulose-lacquer finish