Real McCoy Custom Wah Pedal - RMC3 - Make an Offer
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this RMC Real McCoy Custom Wah Pedal.
It's the Real McCoy and the Real Deal! This wah sounds great and is the classic RMC sound you've been looking for. Tested and working great. Comes with original box. Photos are of the actual pedal and are not stock photos. Make an offer!
Signed by Geoffrey Teese himself!
From the RMC website "First created in 1994, the Real McCoy Custom 3 (RMC3) is the world's first (and only) fully tunable self-contained wah. Interior Vari-Tune circuit controls include:
- LOW-Controls the amount of low frequencies present in the wah's sweep.
- MID-Controls the mid-range depth of the sweep. This control affects the vocal-like quality of the wah, as the human voice falls mostly into this range.
- Q Harmonic-Controls the position of the sweet spot within the sweep range, replacing the 33K or 100K resistor in old Italian wahs. Not to be confused with a control of the same name that makes a wah-wah pedal go wuh-wuh.
- VOLUME-Allows you to adjust the output strength of the wah.
- SWEEP-This bank of 9 DIP switches allows you to select your desired sweep within a 9 octave range. The switches may be used in any combination to create familiar wah sweeps as well as some never before available. The voicing parameters go from higher than the old SCHALLER Bow-wow/Yoy-yoy pedal to deeper than any bass wah.
- FINE TUNE-These 2 trimmers work in conjunction with the SWEEP DIP switches to allow you access to values "in-between" switch settings. The effect of these trimmers is slight and might not be audible to every player. For those that can hear the difference, they are available."
Serial Number: 02002002
For more information please call, chat, or email!