MXR Octavio Fuzz - Octave Fuzz Pedal
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this MXR Octavio Fuzz octave fuzz pedal.
Explore the furthest reaches of silicon saturation in a trusted vessel.
Made famous by Jimi Hendrix, the Octavio Fuzz and its touch-responsive octave-up saturation continue to be employed by modern players, from straight-up rockers to low ’n’ slow doomsayers. For the first time ever, that iconic effect has joined the MXR standard line. The layout is as simple as it ever has been—just set the Output and Fuzz controls to your desired volume and intensity, and allow your picking and plucking dynamics to coax out the pedal’s legendarily searing, synth-like tones.
- Output: knob sets overall volume of effect
- Fuzz: knob sets intensity of fuzz effect
- Footswitch: toggles effect on/bypass (white LED indicates on)
- Input Impedance: < 187 kΩ
- Output Impedance: < 50 kΩ
- Max Output: 4.6 dBV
- Gain Range: 8 dBV to 37 dBV
- Bypass: True Hardwire
- Current Draw: 5 mA
- Bypass: 9 volts DC
- Power Requirements: 9 volts DC
Please call, chat or email for more information.