MXR Micro Chorus Pedal
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this MXR Micro Chorus Pedal.
The Micro Chorus allows you to quickly dial up a stunning range of old-school bucket-brigade chorus sounds with a single Rate control.
With its simple operation and stellar analog tone—the MXR Micro Chorus joins the ranks of MXR Classics such as the Phase 90, Dyna Comp Compressor, and the Micro Amp. This ’80s reissue delivers a stunning range of rich chorus sounds, from sparkly watery shimmers to intense rotating speaker simulation with a twist of the Rate control. The Micro Chorus is designed with old-school bucket brigade technology for warm analog tone and features true bypass for pure guitar tone when the pedal is off. Its road-worthy hardware and components are housed in a space saving Phase 90 sized box.
• Adds rich chorus textures, from sparkly watery shimmers to intense rotating
• All analog circuitry with bucket brigade technology for warm analog tone
• True bypass with LED
• Joins the ranks of MXR Classics such as the Phase 90, Dyna Comp and Micro Amp
The MXR Micro Chorus can be powered by one 9-volt battery (accessed by removing the pedal bottom plate), a 9-volt AC adapter such as the Dunlop ECB003/ECB003E, or a DC Brick™ power supply.
• RATE knob adjusts the speed of the chorus effect.
• FOOTSWITCH toggles effect on/ bypass (red LED indicates on)
• Run a cable from your guitar to the Micro Chorus’ INPUT jack and run another cable from the Micro Chorus’ OUTPUT jack to your amplifier.
• Turn the Micro Chorus effect on by depressing the footswitch; the red LED
will illuminate, indicating that the effect is activated.
• Turn the RATE knob clockwise to increase the chorus speed towards a watery shimmer, counterclockwise for a slower rotating sound.
- Input Impedance: 1 MΩ
- Output Impedance: 1 kΩ, 1 kHz
- Max Input Level: -5 dBV, 500Hz
- Max Output Level: +8 dBV
- Rate Control: 0.25 Hz, 7.5 Hz
- Noise Floor*: -89 dBV
- Delay Time: 4.2 ms, 6.8 ms
- Frequency Response
- Delayed Signal: 20 Hz to 4.5 kHz
- Dry Signal: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Bypass: True Hardwire
- Current Draw: 5 mA
- Power Supply: 9 volt DC
For more information please call, chat, or email.