MXR Dyna Comp Mini - Mini Dynamic Compressor
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this MXR Dyna Comp Mini miniature dynamic compressor.
The Dyna Comp Mini Compressor combines the best of classic tone and modern convenience in a housing that’s nearly half the size of the original. Thanks to its rare CA3080 “metal can” integrated circuit (IC), this pedal yields quieter operation, greater transparency, and increased dynamic range. An all-new Attack switch toggles between slow and fast attack times.
- Attack: switch toggles between slow and fast attack times (red LED)
- Output: knob sets overall effect volume
- Sensitivity: knob sets amount of compression
- Footswitch: toggles effect on/bypass (blue LED indicates on)
- Input Impedance: 800 kΩ
- Output Impedance: 15 kΩ
- Max Input Level: -5 dBV
- Max Output Level: -12 dBV
- Max Compression: 36 dB
- THD*: 0.2 %
- Noise Floor**: -95 dBV
- Current Draw: 4 mA
- Power Supply: 9VDC
Please call, chat or email for more information.