Mooer Pure Octave True Bypass Octave Pedal
$ 78.00 was $ 98.00
This product is currently sold out.
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this Mooer Pure Octave Pedal.
From the Mooer website:
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this Mooer Pure Octave effect pedal. For those interested in filling their toolbox with quality products without investing an arm and a leg in single effects, this stomp box offers an amazingly built option at a more than reasonable price point. Able to alter and enhance tones up to two octaves in either direction, this pedal can create a massive atmosphere to your sound, and is built with quality specs which rival many well-known pedals.
- Precise polyphonic octave effects with no distorted sound
- 11 different octave modes
- Full metal shell
- Very small and exquisite
- True bypass
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 128 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)
Please call, chat, or email Garrett Park Guitars for more information.