Mooer Micro Looper - Looping Pedal with True Bypass
$ 88.00 was $ 98.00
This product is currently sold out.
Easily create and recreate music with this space-saving loop pedal.
The Mooer Micro Looper. Record, playback, stop, overdub and delete, all these functions can be controlled by one single footswitch. You have easy and direct access to experience and create. The Micro Looper has up to 30 minutes of recording time and unlimited overdubbing times. You can focus on your music and need not worry about other troubles. And of course, all in the small micro series size.
When Micro Looper is in the Bypass status, it would not affect the original signal,which ensures your signal to be clear and lossless.
Micro Looper has up to 30 minutes of recording time, enough for you to record down your songs.
3.Unlimited overdubbing times
Micro Looper has no maximum limit for the overdubbing times.
4．High quality sound restoration
Using high quality electronic components which ensure the playback audio signal as clear as the way they are recorded, you will never lose any detail.
Inherit the Mini size of the MICRO SERIES pedals, your pedal board can have more space and therefore you can put more pedals in it.
6.Loop level knob
This little knob can control the volumn of loop. Can’t hear your SOLO? Turn down your volumn a little bit!
Stop/Delete/Redo, all these functions are controlled by just one footswitch. 8.Loop saving function
Worry about losing your recordings after you cut off power? No need to worry, MICRO LOOPER will save all the loop recordings data automatically when the power is off. You will never lose your inspiration!
MICRO LOOPER Operation
How to record Loops/overdub:
- To start recording, press the footswitch once, the LED will be lit in RED, indicating Micro Looper is in Record mode.
- To switch to playback, press the footswitch again to quit Record mode. The LED will turn BLUE and start playback.
- You can record another loop based on the original loop (Overdub). Press the footswitch while the original loop is playing, the LED will turn RED, indicating Micro Looper is in Record mode again.
- Press the footswitch once again to quit Record mode. The LED will turn BLUE. Micro Looper will playback both the original loop and the newly added overdub recording.
How to Undo recordings:
- To delete your last recording, press and hold the footswitch for 2 seconds or longer.
- The LED blinks rapidly twice confirming the recording is deleted.
How to Redo recordings:
- If you deleted your last recording but you want it back, you can restore it by pressing and holding the footswitch for 2 seconds or longer.
- The LED blinks rapidly twice confirming recording is restored.
How to stop/start/delete the loops:
- To stop the loop playback, press the footswitch twice quickly. The LED will start blinking in BLUE.
- To start the loop again, press the footswitch once.
- To delete everything you have recorded, press the footswitch twice quickly and hold down on the second press.The LED will turn off, indicating all the loop date have been deleted.
For more information, please call, chat, or email Garrett Park Guitars for more information.