2016 Martin OM-28 Authentic VTS
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this 2016 Martin OM-28 Authentic VTS
This faithful recreation of a 1931 Martin is one of about 380 of the OM-28 Authentic 1931 Authentics that were made.
Featuring original style Waverly tuners, Delmar tortoise pickguard, herringbone purfling, logoless headstock, Madagascar rosewood, solid Adirondack “Red” Spruce top, bone nut, and saddle to name but a few of its outstanding features.
This guitar is in excellent to near mint condition and comes with its original Martin hardshell case. It has exceptional bass response along with the expected high-end beauty typical of guitars of this size.
This is a one-owner guitar that came from a large collection. Its construction is right of the playbook of old-world craftsmanship and will get better and better as it is played.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint - Hide Glue Construction
- Top Material: Adirondack Spruce with VTS
- Top Bracing Pattern: Authentic 1931 X Brace
- Top Braces: 5/16" Adirondack Spruce with VTS 1/4" Tone Bars
- Top Inlay: Fine Herringbone
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Back and Side Material: Madagascar Rosewood
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Authentic 1931
- Nut and Saddle Material: Bone
- Fingerboard and Bridge Material: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Width at Nut: 1 3/4"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Golden Era Style Diamonds and Squares Short Pattern
- Finish Top: Vintage Gloss
- Finish Neck: Vintage Gloss
- Bridge Style: Authentic Belly - Glue in Long Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/16"
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Gear Butterbean Waverly
- Bridge and End Pins: Black
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Case: Original Martin Hardshell
Serial Number: 21022591
Condition: Excellent to near mint
Case: Original Hardshell
For more information please call, chat, email!