2013 Martin OM-18 Authentic 1933
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this 2013 Martin OM-18 Authentic 1933
This is an excellent condition 2013 Martin OM-18 Authentic 1933!
This Authentic series guitar is constructed the old way- with hide glue throughout, and historically-accurate detailing. Based on an original Martin 1933 OM-18, all the specs are confirmed by using a CAT scan machine located at the Smithsonian Institute. Features Genuine Mahogany back and sides and an Adirondack Spruce top using an authentic circa 1933 bracing pattern. Period-correct "OM-18" Authentic-style appointments, right down to the Authentic 1933 neck barrel and heel.
Comes with deluxe Harptone Authentic deluxe case.
One owner with original case. Near mint condition.
- OM-18 Authentic 1933
- Hide Glue Construction
- Adirondack Spruce top with 1932 shaded burst, 5/16" scalloped X braces with 1/4" tone bars
- Genuine Mahogany back and sides
- Ebony fretboard and Authentic Belly bridge and nut
- Genuine Mahogany neck with Authentic stamp in back of headstock
- Authentic 1933 neck shape and taper
- Nickel Waverly tuners with butterbean knobs
- Tortoise pickguard
- Grained Ivoroid side dots
- 1 3/4" nut width
- 2 3/8" saddle spacing
- 25.4" scale length
- Original deluxe hardshell case
Serial Number: 1704284
Please call, chat, or email for more information...