Manhasset 4801 Symphony Music Stand
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this Manhasset 4801 Symphony Music Stand.
From Manhasset's website:
Perfect for orchestras, school bands, and individual musicians that demand high quality and durability. This is our most popular music stand. The Manhasset Symphony Stand is used by more schools than all other music stands combined. Our Symphony Stand desk is 20" wide x 12 1/2" high with a 2 1/4" lip. The height of this music stand varies infinitely from 26" to 48" (lip to floor), with a maximum overall height of 60 1/2 inches.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: The Manhasset Symphony Stand is made in the USA and provides long-lasting use and is offered in an array of bright colors
- DURABILITY: The Symphony stands are made with a traditional Manhasset aluminum desk and the shaft and base are powder-coated with high-quality polyester to withstand the wear and tear
- ADJUSTABLE: The Magic Finger Clutch famous to Manhasset brand stands allow for easy adjustments to height and tilt of your stand
- RELIABLE: With heavy-gauge, all-steel welded base, your Symphony stand provides unmatched stability throughout your performance in an effective design that takes up minimal space on stage
- PERFORMANCE READY: The floor covers will stay in place until removed, ideal for performances or practice rooms: The aluminum desk featured on this stand is comparable to the typical Symphony stand, measuring 20" wide and 12-3/4" high with a 2-1/4" deep ledge
For more information please call, chat, or email.