Joyo D-Seed Dual Channel Digital Delay (Copy, Analog, Reverse, Modulation Pedal)
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this Joyo D-Seed Dual Channel Digital Delay (Copy, Analog, Reverse, Modulation Pedal).
We've tested these and for the money they're great! Great features including the modulation and REVERSE!
From the JOYO Website:
Why’d we call it “D-SEED”? This pedal is a Dual Channel Digital-Delay.
The initials DCD sound like D-SEED. Impeccable digital delay with a full range of practical functions, D-SEED is a must for guitarists!
- 1. 17ms-1000ms delay time.
- 2. Tap Tempo function: Press the TAP TEMPO switch to set the delay time you want.
- 3. In TAP TEMPO mode, the delay time can be extended to a maximum of 6000ms.
- 4. Dual-channel design with independent parameter settings for each channel.
- 5. Parameters are saved automatically.
- 6. Four delay modes to choose from: COPY, ANALOG, REVERSE, MODULATION
- 7. External trigger input allows external devices to be used to switch between D-SEED channels.