JHS Tidewater - Mini Tremolo Pedal
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this JHS Clover - Preamp/EQ Pedal.
As the description says, this pedal's tremolo is soothing to your ears like the sound of flowing water. The mini aspect is even better for those who want a small footprint on their pedalboard. We highly recommend this pedal at Garrett Park Guitars!
From the JHS website:
Classic Vox and Fender Blackface tremolo tones in a tiny package. The Tidewater will have you floating on the waves of tone in no time.
Have you ever ridden the sonic waves of a vintage Fender blackface or Vox tremolo flowing like water from the speaker? Then you know that this kind of tone can make you feel like you’re sailing on a million dollar yacht. The Tidewater tremolo faithfully recreates this beloved amp tremolo with a warmth and character you would only expect from a vintage amp. With simple controls and a small footprint, you’ll be sailing the high seas of tone with the Tidewater tremolo.
The controls are Volume, Mix and Speed. The Volume allows you to set the overall volume at unity, below unity, or above unity for a boosted tone. With the Mix turned all the way down you can use the Tidewater as a warm preamp boost. The Mix knob controls the depth of the tremolo while the Speed knob controls how fast the tremolo moves, indicated by the LED next to the Speed knob. Inside the pedal on the back of the PCB there are three small dip-switches. When all three switches are in the down position, the range of speed available is faster. When all three switches are in the up position, the available range of speed is slower.
When you want a simple amp-like tremolo that doesn’t take up much space, the Tidewater tremolo is your vessel of choice.
- VOLUME - Controls the overall volume of the unit. You can set the volume at unity gain or use it to boost your signal. Left is less, right is more.
- MIX - Controls the depth of the tremolo effect. With the mix all the way down, you can use the Tidewater as a boost preamp. Left is less, right is more.
- SPEED - Controls the speed of the tremolo effect. Left is slower and right is faster.
- INTERNAL DIP SWITCHES - Inside the pedal on the back of the PCB there are three small dip switches. When all three are in the down position, the speed of the tremolo is in the standard mode. When all three are in the up position, the available speed is half of the standard mode, giving you slower speeds.
- INPUT - 1/4” jack on the right side of the pedal.
- OUTPUT - 1/4” jack on the left side of the pedal.
- POWER - Uses 9V DC Negative Center. Do not use more than 9V DC. Your warranty will be voided. 3mA consumption.
THIS PEDAL REQUIRES STANDARD 9V DC NEGATIVE POWER, CONSUMES 3 MA, AND MEASURES 3.6"X1.5"X1"
Please call, chat, or email for more information.