JHS 3 Series Reverb Pedal
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this JHS 3 Series Reverb Pedal.
One of the newest and sleekest looking pedals out there from JHS. Very affordable and has a great bright or dark tones. You can switch the pedal from adding pre-delay or not so that you can ad a short delay before the reverb begins. A little movement can go a long way with this reverb, so beginner or pro players will love this pedal. We love it at the shop!
From the JHS website:
The JHS Pedals 3 Series is a collection of pedals designed to give you affordability and simplicity without compromising quality. Each 3 Series pedal is made by us in Kansas City, MO, using high-quality parts, quality control, and attention to every detail. Each pedal has three simple controls and one toggle that offer a wide range of sounds, perfect for beginners and professionals alike. The JHS Pedals 3 Series will inspire your playing and help you explore new sounds at a totally approachable price point.
The JHS Pedals 3 Series Reverb is an extremely versatile unit that allows you to create the perfect amount of space for your guitar. You can achieve any reverberation effect, all the way from small room sounds to nearly endless washes of ambiance. The EQ lets you perfectly adjust for a bright or dark texture to the reverb's overall tone. The Pre-Delay knob allows you to select a short delay before the reverb begins. This lets you explore effects ranging between slap-like singing in the shower sounds and spacey spring-like sounds.
Specifications: The JHS Pedals 3 Series Reverb runs on 9V DC Negative Center power and consumes 74mA.
- LENGTH 4.42”
- WIDTH 2.38”
- HEIGHT 1.22
- VERB - Controls the amount of reverb. Left is less, right is more. EQ - Controls the overall tone of the reverb. Left is darker, right is brighter.
- DECAY - Controls the length of the reverb trail. Left is shorter, right is longer.
- PRE-DELAY TOGGLE - Switch up to create a short delay between the time the reverb starts and the original signal.
- INPUT - 1/4” jack on the right side of the pedal.
- OUTPUT - 1/4” jack on the left side of the pedal.
- POWER - Requires 9V DC negative center power and consumes 74mA. Do not use more than 9V DC. You will void your warranty.
Check out the other pedals in the 3 Series line from JHS!