JHS 3 Series Distortion Pedal
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this JHS 3 Series Distortion Pedal.
One of the newest and sleekest looking pedals out there from JHS. Very affordable and has a toggle switch that makes gives you an option to go from more saturated and compressed tones to an open and crunchy distortion. For the price point, it's one of the best out there. The best part is that a little movement can go a long way with this distortion, so beginner or pro players will love this pedal. We love it at the shop!
From the JHS website:
The JHS Pedals 3 Series is a collection of pedals designed to give you affordability and simplicity without compromising quality. Each 3 Series pedal is made by us in Kansas City, MO, using high-quality parts, quality control, and attention to every detail. Each pedal has three simple controls and one toggle that offer a wide range of sounds, perfect for beginners and professionals alike. The JHS Pedals 3 Series will inspire your playing and help you explore new sounds at a totally approachable price point.
The JHS Pedals 3 Series Distortion is a massively versatile distortion pedal with the ability to achieve medium gain crunch, heavy overdrive, distortion, and even fuzz tones. The controls on the Distortion are Volume, Filter (or Tone), and Distort knobs that give you a wide range of usable sounds in any position. The Gain toggle gives you a choice between more saturated and compressed or a more open and crunchy distortion. This switch plays a big part in how the pedal responds to your playing and touch dynamics.
The JHS Pedals 3 Series Distortion runs on 9V DC Negative Center power and consumes just 9mA!
- LENGTH 4.42”
- WIDTH 2.38”
- HEIGHT 1.22
- VOLUME - Controls the overall volume of the pedal. Left is less, right is more.
- FILTER - Controls the overall brightness of the tone. Left is darker, right is brighter.
- DISTORT - Controls the amount of distortion. Left is less, right is more.
- GAIN TOGGLE - Gives you two options for different gain types. Down is more saturated and compressed with slightly lower volume. Up is more open and crunchy with higher volume.
- INPUT - 1/4” jack on the right side of the pedal.
- OUTPUT - 1/4” jack on the left side of the pedal.
- POWER - Requires 9V DC negative center power and consumes 9mA. Do not use more than 9V DC. You will void your warranty.
Check out the other pedals in the 3 Series line from JHS!