Fender Vintera '60s Stratocaster w/ Pau Ferro Fingerboard - 3-Color Sunburst
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this Fender Vintera '60s Stratocaster w/ Pau Ferro Fingerboard - 3-Color Sunburst.
For players who want the style and sound of Fender’s golden era, we created the Vintera® ‘60s Stratocaster®. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with re-voiced pickups—this guitar has all of the chime and articulation that made the Stratocaster a legend.
For authentic, vintage-style tone we recreated the trio of single-coil Stratocaster pickups to sound more like the originals. Crystalline and bell-like, they have the crisp, articulate tone that put Fender on the map. The “Mid 60s C”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style, six-point synchronized tremolo and vintage-style tuning machines offer original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, chrome hardware and four-bolt neck plate. Includes a deluxe gig bag.
- Alder body
- Three vintage-style ‘60s Strat® single-coil pickups; neck/mid and bridge tone controls
- “Mid ’60s C”-shaped maple neck; 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets
- Vintage-style six-point synchronized tremolo
- Includes deluxe gig bag
A classic Fender tone wood, alder’s sound is balanced with equal doses of lows, mids and highs.
“MID 60S C” NECK PROFILE
Remarkably comfortable, the mid "’60s C"-shaped neck profile is sculpted for a vintage-style playing feel—thinner at the first fret, thicker at the twelfth.
REVOICED 60S STRAT PICKUPS
We revoiced the pickups to be more 60s-accurate. They’re full of the bell-like, crystalline tone that made Fender instruments famous.
Hosting 21 vintage-style frets, the 7.25”-radius fingerboard provides the comfortable playing feel of a vintage instrument.
VINTAGE-STYLE SYNCHRONIZED TREMOLO
One of our most innovative designs, this six-point tremolo offers proper intonation, full adjustability and easy access to vibrato sounds.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
These vintage-style tuning machines offer the look of vintage machines, with the added benefit of enhanced tuning stability.
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Mid '60s "C"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Body: Alder
- Body Binding: None
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Style: Solid Body
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Control Knobs: Aged White
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Pickup Covers: Aged White
- Strap Buttons: Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Strat®
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
For more information please call, chat, or email.