Fender Road Worn 50's Telecaster - Vintage Blonde
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this Fender Road Worn 50's Telecaster with a Vintage Blonde finish.
From the Fender website:
The Vintera Road Worn® '50s Telecaster recreates the look and feel of a well-loved original.
Finished in nitrocellulose lacquer – prized for its natural tonal qualities and distinct aging patterns, then hand-distressed for an authentically broken-in look, this Tele® delivers the bell-like tone and playing comfort you’d expect from a great vintage guitar.
For modern Fender tone we recreated the pair of ‘50s single-coil Telecaster pickups then kicked things up a bit by increasing the output. Twangy and articulate, they have the power you need for any style of music. The thick, fat-shouldered Thick '50s "U”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-tall frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style Tele® bridge with three brass barrel saddles gives this Telecaster it’s characteristic twang, while vintage-style tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, chrome hardware and four-bolt neck plate. Includes deluxe gig bag.
- Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Two hot ‘50s Tele single-coil pickups
- Thick ‘50s "U”-shaped maple neck; 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets
- Vintage-style string-through-body Tele bridge with three brass barrel saddles
- Includes deluxe gig bag
ROAD WORN® NITROCELLULOSE LACQUER FINISH
Nitrocellulose lacquer is a vintage-accurate finish that wears gradually over time, creating a pleasantly worn-in appearance with use. Our Road Worn® Nitro finish is distressed to faithfully recreate the look and feel of a well-loved vintage instrument.
EARLY ‘50S “U” NECK PROFILE
Fat and comfortable, the Early ‘50s “U”-shaped profile has thick shoulders for authentic feel and tone.
REVOICED 50S TELE PICKUPS
We recreated our favorite set of ‘50s Telecaster pickups. They’re full of the twangy, well-defined tone that made Fender instruments famous.
Featuring 21 vintage-style frets, the 7.25”-radius fingerboard provides the comfortable playing feel of a vintage instrument.
VINTAGE-STYLE 3-SADDLE BRIDGE
This Telecaster incorporates a stylishly classic bridge with a rock-solid string-through-body design and three brass “barrel” saddles for authentic tone.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
These tuning machines offer the look and feel of vintage machines with enhanced tuning stability.
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Brass Barrel Saddles
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage Style '50s Single-Coil Hot Tele®
- Color: Vintage Blonde
- Commodity Code: 9207901000
- Configuration: SS
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Country Of Origin: MX
- Dimensions: 4.50x15.30x42.00 IN
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Fret Size: Vintage Tall
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Middle Pickup: N/A
- Model #: 0149872307
- Model Name: Vintera Road Worn® '50s Telecaster®, Maple Fingerboard, Vintage Blonde
- Neck Finish: Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Pickup: Vintage Style '50s Single-Coil Hot Tele®
- Neck Shape: Thick '50s "U"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge, Position 2. Bridge and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Refinement Neck Material: Maple
- Refinement Neck Shape: U Shape
- Refinement Pickups: Single Coil
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Series: Vintera®
- Side Dots: Black
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Weight: 11.45 LB