Fender Player Plus Precision Bass
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this Fender Player Plus Precision Bass.
Powered by a Player Plus PJ pickup set, the Player Plus Precision Bass® delivers the punch and growl that defines Fender bass tone. A 3-band active EQ provides precise tone shaping with switchable active/passive operation for ultimate flexibility. The Player Plus Precision Bass neck is sleek, fast, and smooth thanks to its silky satin finish, comfortable rolled edges on a 12” inch radius fingerboard, and modern “C” backshape. A rock solid HiMass™ bridge provides sustain, resonance, and perfect intonation. With classic Fender style, advanced features and stunning new finishes, the Player Plus Precision Bass is the perfect tool to spark your creativity and stand out from the crowd.
- Player Plus Noiseless Jazz Bass/Player Plus Precision pickups
- Three band active EQ with active/passive toggle
- Four saddle HiMass bridge
- 12” radius fingerboard with rolled edges
- Modern “C” neck shape
PLAYER PLUS PJ PICKUPS
This bass is equipped with a Player Plus Precision pickup and a Player Plus Noiseless Jazz Bass pickup offering the best of both bass worlds in one instrument. The split-coil Precision pickup yields a punchy and thundering low end while the Noiseless Jazz Bass adds clarity and growl. All this adds up to having a variety of classic tones at your fingertips.
The 18-Volt active preamp offers boost/cut for treble, bass, and mid frequencies for precise tonal shaping. A mini toggle allows the player to switch between active or passive modes for ultimate versatility. Finally, a quick access battery box on the rear of the instrument makes battery changes a snap.
This top-load bridge features a plate with more mass that adds resonance and sustain while the 4 beefed up saddles seat nicely inside saddle slots for rock solid intonation and stability.
12” RADIUS FINGERBOARD WITH ROLLED EDGES
This instrument features a fingerboard with flatter radius which facilitates speed and dexterity. Rolled edges smooth out the corners of the fingerboard making it much more comfortable in your hand, providing a luxurious playing experience.
MODERN “C" NECK
The Modern “C” neck profile is one of Fender’s most popular neck shapes. A nice intermediate thickness in between thick and thin, it is fast and comfortable and suits all styles of playing.
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots: White
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod: Single Action, Head Adjust
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Bridge: Fender HiMass™ with Chrome-Plated Zinc Saddles
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Pickup Covers: Black
- Strap Buttons: Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Bridge Pickup: Player Plus Noiseless™ Jazz Bass®
- Controls: Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
- Middle Pickup: Player Plus Precision Bass®
- Pickup Configuration: S
- Switching: Pan Pot
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
For more information please call, chat, or email.