Fender Genuine Pure Vintage Brown Amp Handle
This product is currently sold out.
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this
PURE VINTAGE PARTSMany of Fender’s Pure Vintage parts are crafted where possible on the same tooling and machinery as our original-era Fender parts. Whether you are personalizing, modifying or restoring, there is no better way to maintain the proud heritage and period-correct accuracy of your classic Fender instrument or amp.
- brown amplifier handle with vinyl sleeve over steel strap and one-screw mounting nickel-plated end caps
- Includes mounting hardware
- Introduced on Blonde, Brown, and Blackface™-era Fender® amplifiers
- Used on '65 Twin Reverb®, '65 Deluxe Reverb®, '65 Super Reverb®, '65 Princeton Reverb®, '64 Vibroverb Custom, Custom Vibrolux®, Vibro-King® 212 Enclosure, Blues Junior™, Pro Junior™, Acoustasonic™ Jr. DSP, Acoustasonic 30, Acoustasonic SFX II, Bassman® 25, Bassman 60, Jazzmaster Ultralight™ Enclosure, Princeton 650™, Cyber Champ™, Rumble™ 112, Rumble 2x8, Super-Sonic™ 100 Head, Super-Sonic Twin, Super Champ™ X2/XD, and Bullet 15 DSP amplifier
- Fits most vintage and modern amplifiers