Fender Classic Series '72 Thinline Telecaster
This product has been sold.
- Lightweight semi-hollow ash body with single f hole
- Maple neck with “U” profile, “bullet” truss rod, three-bolt neck plate and Micro-Tilt™
- 7.25”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets
- Dual Fender Wide Range humbucking pickups with three-way switching
- Distinctively shaped large white pearloid pickguard
- Vintage-style string-through-body Stratocaster hard-tail bridge
WIDE RANGE HUMBUCKING PICKUPS
The Modern Wide Range humbucking pickups on this guitar expertly evoke the look of the famous Fender pickup design of the early 1970s, as used on original-era Telecaster Thinline, Telecaster Custom and Telecaster Deluxe models.
The most notable hallmark of this modern Telecaster Thinline model is its comfortably lightweight semi-hollow body, which also contributes much to its resonant tonal character and authentically evokes its late-1960s and early-’70s ancestors.
’70S-STYLE "F" TUNERS
This specialized ’72 Telecaster model features the nicely authentic touch of sealed tuners stamped with the stylized capital "F" from the classic Fender script logo.