Fender Champion 50XL 120V
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this Fender Champion 50XL 120V.
The Fender Champion 50 adds a more aggressive look and sound to the Champion series—“black on black” cosmetics separate it from the series’ traditional aesthetics. Four “stompbox” effects (Compressor, Overdrive, Distortion, and Octaver) add flexibility to the twelve amp tones that range from pristine clean to full-on metal distortion. A full complement of twelve classic effects, ranging from reverb and delay to Vibratone, provides the perfect platform for sonic experimentation. Completing the package, the 12” Celestion® “Midnight 60” speaker brings full tone, increased output, and expressiveness to this versatile amplifier.
- Amplifier Type Digital
- Color Black
- Country Of Origin CN
- Platform Contemporary
- Series Champion™
- Channels Two - (Clean and Selectable Amp Voice)
- Connection Type IEC
- Inputs One - 1/4"
- Voltage 120V
- Wattage 50 Watts
- Amplifier Covering Black Textured Vinyl
- Cabinet Material 5/8" Particle Board
- Control Knobs Black Plastic
- Grille Cloth Black
- Handle Molded Plastic Strap with Black Powder Coated Caps
- Speakers One - 12" Custom Celestion®
- Total Impedance 8 ohms
- Footswitch 2-Button (Channel Select, Effects On/Off), P/N: 0071359000 (Not Included)
- Dimensions 11.50x19.70x19.90 IN
- Product Depth 9" (22.86 cm)
- Product Height 17.25" (43.8 cm)
- Product Width 17.25" (43.8 cm)
Please call, chat, or email for more information.