Fender CD-140SCE All-Mahogany Acoustic Guitar
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this Fender CD-140SCE All-Mahogany Acoustic Guitar.
From the Fender website:
The CD-140SCE All-Mahogany expands on its siblings' features with upgraded Fishman® CD electronics, all-mahogany construction and the addition of a hardshell case. The single-cutaway dreadnought body and solid mahogany top provide robust tone, and the easy-to-play neck is comfortable for all playing styles. Topped off with a tortoiseshell pickguard and mahogany headcap, the CD-140SCE All-Mahogany is ready for whatever you throw at it, at home or on the stage.
- Single-cutaway dreadnought body style
- Fishman® CD pickup/preamp
- Solid mahogany top with scalloped "X"-bracing
- Mahogany back and sides
- Easy-to-play neck with rolled fingerboard edges
- Includes hardshell included
Featuring alluring grain patterns and warm, rich tone, this instrument's mahogany top responds well to any acoustic playing style, from hard strumming to fast flatpicking or delicate fingerpicking.
With it's comfortably rolled fingerboard edges, this intrument's neck creates an incredibly comfortable fret-hand feel that's ideal for beginning players or experienced pros alike.
FISHMAN® PREAMP AND TUNER
A Fishman pickup/preamp system adds peerless amplified performance with a variety of onboard controls to your acoustic instrument without compromising its pure, rich and resonant tone. The built-in tuner is conveniently placed right where you can see it, making it easy to keep your intonation right on the money.
The cutaway on this classic dreadnought offers traditional looks and easy access to the upper frets for high-register play.
GRAPH TECH® NUT AND BRIDGE SADDLE
Graph Tech string nuts and bridge saddles enhance the sustain, clarity and tonal consistency of an acoustic instrument. Neither too soft nor too brittle, they eliminate troublesome string binding while delivering performance, workability and appearance that easily outdoes other plastics, coming remarkably close to real bone.
HARDSHELL CASE INCLUDED
This hardshell case features a useful storage compartment, making gig-to-gig transport a cinch.
- Body: Mahogany
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Binding: Multiple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Mahogany
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Bridge: Walnut
- Color: Natural
- Commodity Code: 9207901000
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Treble, Integrated Electronic Tuner with On/Off Switch, Low Battery Indicator Light
- Country Of Origin: CN
- Dimensions: 7.00x18.70x45.70 IN
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Headstock: Traditional Fender
- Model #: 0970213322
- Model Name: CD-140SCE Dreadnought, Walnut Fingerboard, All-Mahogany w/Case
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Fender® 'Easy-to-Play' shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® NuBone™
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Position Inlays: 3mm Pearloid Dot
- Refinement Neck Material: Mahogany
- Rosette: CD Series Pearloid
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Series: Classic Design
- Special Electronics: Fishman® CD Preamp
- String Nut: Graph Tech® NuBone™
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® 880L Coated 80/20 (.012-.052 Gauges), PN 0730880303
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Weight: 15.10 LB
For more information please call, chat, or email.