The EHX Micro Q-Tron is a smooth envelope filter with a funky wah-wah tone. The filter is controlled by its internal envelope follower, analyzing the volume of your notes and the dynamics of your playing to directly sweep the filter’s center or cutoff frequency. A stronger attack or louder note will produce a wider frequency sweep while softer playing produces more subtle effects. Use the Q control to make the effect more dramatic.
Electro-Harmonix Micro Q-Tron Envelope Follower Pedal
Sale Sold out
Regular price $ 107.10 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
$ 107.10 USD
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this Electro-Harmonix Micro Q-Tron Envelope Follower Pedal.
- True bypass
- Drive control sets sensitivity and filter sweep range
- Selectable low pass, band pass or high pass filters
- Q control sets the filter’s bandwidth from smooth to funky
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- 9V battery included
- Circuit: Analog
- Bypass: True Bypass
- Audio: Mono
- Power Supply: 9V battery included (optional 9.6VDC-200mA power adapter not included)
- Dimensions (in): 4.75 x 4 x 2.25
- Current Draw: 15mA
Please call, chat, or email for more information.