D'Addario 12-53 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings - EXP11
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents these D'Addario 12-53 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings - EXP11
D'Addario's best selling 80/20 Bronze gauge, EXP11s offer the ideal balance of volume, projection and comfortable playability.
- D'Addario's most popular acoustic gauge, ideal balance of tone and playability
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end, EXP Coated for 4 times more life
- Feature D’Addario’s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel for unprecedented strength and pitch stability.
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053
D’Addario’s EXP coated strings now feature plain steel strings and hexagonal cores made of our revolutionary NY High Carbon Steel. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D’Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel wire delivers unprecedented strength and pitch stability. Combined with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro-coated on our advanced proprietary machinery, each EXP set maintains that familiar uncoated tone while adding up to 4 times more life.