D'Addario Coated Phosphor Bronze Baritone Guitar Strings 16-70
This product is currently sold out.
For your consideration, Garrett Park guitars present these D'Addario Coated Phosphor Bronze Baritone Guitar Strings 16-70.
From the D'Addario website:
While optimally designed for today's modern, shorter scale baritone guitars, EXP23's are also an excellent solution for deep, down-tuning on most standard acoustic guitars.
D’Addario’s EXP coated strings now feature plain steel strings and hexagonal cores made of our revolutionary NY High Carbon Steel. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D’Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel wire delivers unprecedented strength and pitch stability. Combined with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro-coated on our advanced proprietary machinery, each EXP set maintains that familiar uncoated tone while adding up to 4 times more life.
- Optimally designed for acoustic baritone guitars
- EXP Coated phosphor bronze for warm, bright, well balanced acoustic tone and 4 times more life
- Feature D’Addario’s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel for unprecedented strength and pitch stability.
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .016, .022, Phosphor Bronze Wound .029, .048, .060, .070