D'Addario Coated 80/20 Bronze 10 - 47 Gauge Acoustic Guitar Strings
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents the D'Addario Coated 80/20 Bronze 10 - 47 Gauge Acoustic Guitar Strings.
D'Addario's lightest gauge of acoustic strings, EXP10s are ideal for beginners or players who prefer a softer tone and easy bending.
- Extra light gauging for playing ease
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end, EXP Coated for 4 times more life
- Feature D’Addario’s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel for unprecedented strength and pitch stability.
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .014, Bronze Wound .023, .030, .039, .047
D’Addario’s EXP coated strings now feature plain steel strings and hexagonal cores made of our revolutionary NY High Carbon Steel. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D’Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel wire delivers unprecedented strength and pitch stability. Combined with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro-coated on our advanced proprietary machinery, each EXP set maintains that familiar uncoated tone while adding up to 4 times more life.