Used Boss SL-20 Slicer
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this Boss SL-20 Slicer.
Tap Into New Sonic Possibilities with the SL-20
The BOSS SL-20 Slicer Guitar Pedal takes you beyond looping, giving you a truly creative tool that's sure to spark your playing. Guitarists, bassists, keyboardists, and DJs alike can reap the sonic benefits of the SL-20's unique abilities. Choose from 50 onboard Slice patterns or experiment with the SL-20's innovative Harmonic Slicer feature, which generates percussive melodies, loop record, and unique 3D panning. You get tap tempo functionality via an onboard pedal, and output modes that make the most of multiple-amp setups. Breathe new life into any instrument with the innovative and very cool SL-20!
BOSS SL-20 at a Glance:
- Groove and melody maker
- Flexible control
- Universal FX
Groove and Melody Maker
The SL-20 transforms your music into percussive "chopped" grooves. Fifty rhythmic patterns are onboard, with adjustable note attack and duration, plus amazing Harmonic Slice effects. Create high-energy patterns onstage in real-time, or use the SL-20 as a songwriting and recording tool. Play the sliced sounds in real-time while capturing them with loop record.
An internal tap-tempo feature is included, as well as the ability to sync to external MIDI clock. Sound characteristics of the SL-20 such as attack, duration, effect level, and direct level can be controlled by the onboard knobs or from an external expression pedal.
The SL-20 is an addictive effect that inspires creativity. It's great for guitarists, but it's equally useful for other instrumentalists as well. Plug in a bass, keyboard, iPod, or any other instrument or music-playback device. DJs and dance-music artists will also love the SL-20 as a rhythmic-performance tool.
BOSS SL-20 Features:
- Instant groove and percussive-melody generator
- 50 Slice patterns onboard, with adjustable attack and duration, including Harmonic Slice
- Tap tempo via onboard pedal switch; internal and MIDI sync
- Sound characteristics such as attack, duration, effect level, and direct level are controllable via external expression pedal (sold separately)
- Variety of output modes, including 3D panning for spacious sliced FX
- Maximum recording time: 40 sec.
- Input jacks R/Mono, L (1/4 inch phone type)
- Output jacks R/Mono, L (1/4 inch phone type)
- Exp Pedal jack (1/4 inch TRS phone type)
- MIDI In connector
- AC adapter jack
In excellent Condition, This pedal has only been used a few times!