Boss Pocket GT - Pocket Effects Processor
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this Boss Pock GT - Pocket Effects Processor.
Just in, brand new from Boss! What a cool way to get started with a new instrument or even improve the skills you have!
Pocket GT introduces a fun new way to practice, jam, and get better every day. Combining premium BOSS guitar tones with integrated YouTube learning, this pocket-size amp/effects processor pairs with your smartphone or tablet to create the ultimate go-everywhere lesson studio. Watch YouTube content in the companion BOSS Tone Studio app and create song lists, set loop markers, and more. Access deep editing tools to emulate the tones of famous players or craft new sounds all your own. And with automatic user memory switching, you can change up sounds like a YouTube video plays! Adding in other great features like Bluetooth music streaming, USB audio interface capability, and more, Pocket GT is a must-have companion that no guitar player should be without.
- Ultra-compact guitar amp/effects processor with powerful integrated learning features
- Companion BOSS Tone Studio app (iOS/Android/Mac/Windows) with built-in YouTube browser and deep tone editing tools
- Create video song lists and set A/B markers to repeat sections
- Assign user memories to markers and change sounds automatically during video playback
- Authentic GT sound engine with over 100 amps and effects, ready to play with zero latency
- 99 user memories (amp and effects settings compatible with the floor-based GT-1 guitar processor)
- Wirelessly stream music over Bluetooth or connect via the Aux In jack
- Control song/video playback with dedicated hardware buttons
- Center Cancel function reduces the volume of guitar solos and vocals in videos and music tracks
- Built-in rechargeable battery with up to four hours of runtime
- Onboard tuner with a dedicated button for fast access
- USB audio interface for recording in desktop music software
- Download additional patches at BOSS Tone Central
- Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz
- AD Conversion: INPUT: 32 bits + AF method
- * AF method (Adaptive Focus method) is a proprietary method from Roland & BOSS that vastly improves the signal-to-noise (SN) ratio of the AD and DA converters.
- AUX IN: 24 bits
- DA Conversion: 32 bits
- Effects: 108 types
- Nominal Input Level: INPUT: -10 dBu, AUX IN: -13 dBu
- Maximum Input Level: INPUT: +7 dBu, AUX IN: 0 dBu
- Input Impedance: INPUT: 1 M ohm, AUX IN: 22 k ohms
- Output Impedance: PHONES/REC OUT: 2 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: PHONES/REC OUT: 16 ohms or greater
- Display: 7 segments, 2 characters (LED)
- Connectors: INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- PHONES/REC OUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- AUX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- USB COMPUTER port: USB Micro-B type
- Bluetooth Ver 4.2: Profile Support: A2DP (Audio), AVRCP (Remote Control)
- GATT (MIDI over Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Power Supply: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Supplied from the USB port
- Current Draw: 500 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use: Approximately 4 hours
- * These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Battery charging time: approximately 3 hours
- *To charge the unit, use the USB port of a computer or a commercially available USB power supply adaptor (5 V, 500 mA, or higher).
- Accessories: Owner's manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Micro USB cable
- Width: 71 mm
- 2-13/16 inches
- Depth: 129 mm
- 5-1/8 inches
- Height: 27.6 mm
- 1-1/8 inches
- Weight (including battery): 160 g
- 6 oz
For more information please call, chat, or email!