Boss OS-2 Overdive/Distortion Pedal
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this Boss OS-2 Overdrive and Distortion Pedal.
DISTORTION AND OVERDRIVE TOGETHER AT LAST!
The OS-2 gives players a choice of overdrive or distortion or lets them combine both--all in a single compact pedal. Its distortion maintains the subtle nuances of single-coil guitar pickups.
- Flexible distortion pedal capable of producing blended overdrive/distortion sounds
- Provides both "over-the-top" distortion sounds and less extreme overdrive tones for rhythm playing
- Includes Level, Tone, Drive and Color controls for precise tonal shaping
- BOSS five-year warranty
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- COLOR knob, DRIVE knob, TONE knob, LEVEL knob
- INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- OUTPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- DC IN jack power Supply Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22) or Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)
- AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw12 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use - Carbon: Approx. 38.0 hours, Alkaline: Approx. 61.5 hours *These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Width 73 mm 2-7/8 inches
- Depth 129 mm 5-1/8 inches
- Height 59 mm 2-3/8 inches Weight (including battery)400 g 15 oz
Please call, chat, or email for more information.