2020 Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition '62/'63 Strat Journeyman Relic Stratocaster - Aged Fiesta Red
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this 2020 Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition '62/'63 Strat Journeyman Relic Stratocaster in Aged Fiesta Red.
We just took this Strat in trade on a vintage piece and we are very impressed with it. The Fender Custom shop makes great guitars and this one exemplifies that. The Fiesta Red color makes it look as good as it plays and sounds.
- Journeyman Relic nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- 2-piece select alder body with 3-ply mint pickguard
- Rift-sawn tinted maple neck with ’63 C profile
- Round-Lam AAA rosewood fingerboard with 7.25–9.5-inch compound radius
- 21 narrow/tall 6105 frets; mother-of-pearl dot inlays
- 3 Custom Shop hand-wound ’60/’63 Strat pickups (RWRP middle)
- 5-way selector switch; Master Volume and 2 Tone controls
- Vintage Strat “Synchronized Tremolo’ vibrato bridge
- Vintage-style tuning machines
- Bone nut; Wing string tree
- Relic’d hardware
’63 C-profile rift-sawn tinted maple neck crowned by a vintage-style round-lam AAA rosewood fingerboard with rolled edges. But in a nod to modern high performance, this ’board has a 7.25–9.5-inch compound radius and 21 medium vintage frets. And pumping out that legendary Strat chime and bite is a trio of hand-wound Custom Shop ’62/’63 Strat pickups with modern 5-way switching.
Serial Number: CZ549031
Case: Original CS G&G Poodle Case
All photos are of the guitar itself and are not stock photos.
Please call, chat, or email for more information.