2018 Tascam DP-008EX 8 Track Digital Pocketstudio
This product is currently sold out.
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this 2018 Tascam DP-008EX 8 Track Digital Pocketstudio.
Serial Number: 0270292
Case: Hard Case w/ Foam Padding
A necessity of all songwriters, a perfect music sketch pad with built-in microphones for multi-track recording anytime, anywhere
Song ideas can happen anywhere. With the TASCAM DP-008EX, you'll be ready. Jot down ideas for your songs using this professional-sounding multi-track recorder.
A user interface that enables intuitive operation similar to cassette MTR
Easy to operate, just like a cassette MRT, with recording preparation achievable in just two steps after turning the device on. A high-quality microphone is already built-in, so there is no need for an external mic. Each track has a designated knob so that users can intuitively operate each track without having to rely on the screen. SD/SDHC cards are used for recording media, allowing data to be transferred to the computer via USB.
Choose DP-008EX for more sophisticated music production
In addition to the XLR inputs that enable condenser microphones to be plugged in, the DP-008EX comes equipped with an input equalizer and reverb, enabling simple sound production. The mastering function adds bass equalization. With these functions in place, you can wow your band members with high-quality demo files from the DP-008EX.
Built-In High-Quality Stereo Condenser Microphones – For Easy On-the-Spot Recording
Tuner and Metronome Included
Two Analog Inputs for External Microphones, Guitar, Bass, etc.
Two XLR Inputs with +48V Phantom Power
(Notice: Operating time becomes shorter when used with phantom power supply. We recommend connecting TASCAM's BP-6AA or a power supply when using phantom power.)
Record to SD/SDHC Card (up to 32GB) With High-Speed Data Transfer via USB2.0
File Import and Export by Wav Format
- Eight mono tracks
- CD-quality recording (44.1kHz/16-bit)
- Two tracks simultaneous recording/ eight tracks simultaneous playback
- Dedicated stereo master track available
- Record to SD/SDHC card (Up to 32GB)
- 2 Built-in Omni-directional condenser microphones
- Microphone sensitivity can be selected from 2-positions (Low/High)
- Two TS 1/4" or XLR mic/line inputs
- INPUT A can connect high-impedance instrument directly (Like an electric guitar)
- Phantom power supply
- Independent LEVEL/PAN/Reverb SEND knobs for each track
- Two RCA unbalanced line inputs
- 20mW/ch headphone output
- Footswitch ready with polarity switching (Notice: can't use RC-3F)
- 128 × 64 dot-matrix LCD with backlight
- Four AA batteries operation up to 6.5 hours (when recording, using the Eneloop battery)
- Insert effects for input channels (2-band shelving EQ, compressor, exciter, de-esser)
- Mastering effects (2-band shelving EQ, multi-band compressor, normalize)
- Auto analysis mastering function
- 2-band shelving EQ for each track
- Reverb effects (Hall1/2, Room, Studio, Plate1/2)
- Optional AC adapter ready (TASCAM PS-P520)
- Can connect an external battery pack (TASCAM BP-6AA)
- Direct locate function by jog-wheel
- Repeat playback between IN/OUT point
- Track edit functions（COPY PASTE, COPY INSERT, MOVE PASTE, MOVE INSERT, OPEN, CUT, SILENCE, CLONE TRACK, CLEAN OUT)
- Bounce function allows recording of more tracks
- UNDO/REDO (UNDO HISTORY) function
- Chromatic tuner and metronome included
- High-speed data transfer by USB2.0 connection
- Backup and restore songs
- File import/export by WAV format (mono/stereo)
- Export stereo master file as stereo WAV format
- 32GB Micro SD card included
Please call, chat, or email for more information.