2017 Collings City Limits
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this 2017 Collings City Limits.
From the fine folks at Collings Guitars in Austin Texas comes this 2017 City Limits.
The guitar is in excellent condition with only one small ding on the neck. This includes the OHSC and Collings case items.
Crafted with the finest seasoned maple and Primavera mahogany, the CL is built for tone. Lightweight, resonant wood combined with a carefully hand-set mortise and tenon neck joint bring tonal complexity and sustain to the table in spades. Sleekly contoured for comfort and style, we've brought new life to an American classic.
- Premium figured maple top over Primavera mahogany body and neck
- Bound top and neck
- High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Unbound "Haircut" headstock
- 15 degree headstock angle
- Ebony peghead overlay with inlaid Collings mother of pearl logo
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Long mortise and tenon neck joint w/contoured heel
- 22 Frets, neck joins the body at the 16th fret
- Medium-Fat "C" neck shape
- 12" Fingerboard radius
- 1 11/16" Bone nut
- 24 7/8" Scale length
- Medium 18% nickel-silver fretwire
- Mother of pearl dot fingerboard inlays
- Fully adjustable truss rod
- cream pickup rings, amber top hat knobs
- Throbak ER Custom humbuckers
- 1950's style wiring scheme
- Dimarzio 500K pots and Jupiter caps
- Switchcraft toggle switch and output jack
- Tonepros AVR-II bridge and tailpiece
- Nickel Gotoh SG301 tuners w/ vintage-style buttons 1:18 ratio
- Recommended string guage - D'Addario EXL-115 (.011"-.049")
- Collings deluxe hardshell case by Ameritage
Serial Number: CL171074
All photos are of the guitar itself and are not stock photos.
For more information please call, chat, or email.