2011 Fender Eric Clapton Tremolux Amplifier
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this 2011 Fender EC Tremolux Amplifier.
The first of Fender's Artist Signature amp line, the Eric Clapton Tremolux isn't your average Fender amp. Featuring custom transformers, output power attenuation, increased headroom, and a hand-wound circuit design based around the classic 5E3 circuit of the '50s, Clapton's tone is closer than you think! Comes with an original cover, dealer display card, manual and footswitch.
Serial Number: AB 033300
Cover: Comes with original cover
1950s-era Deluxe and Tremolux amps are prized for the warm, rich compressed tones of blues and early rock 'n' roll. Clapton often uses a Deluxe when playing traditional blues, and Fender has answered his call for a special model with several distinctive features by introducing the EC Tremolux amp. Built to Clapton's own exacting specifications and handmade in the United States, it's a fascinating variation on the '57 Deluxe designed with a '50s-era output tube bias tremolo (which produced a more throbbing pulse than later Fender tremolo circuits) and a switchable power attenuator (reduces speaker output). A pinnacle of personally inspired amp tone for stage and studio alike, it's a must for Clapton fans and guitarists who want the ultimate in-tube performance.
Features include hand-wired all-tube circuitry on eyelet board with premium components; circuit based on late-'50s Fender Deluxe amp model 5E3 (about 12 watts); single-channel with high-gain and low-gain inputs; tremolo speed control and footswitch; fixed bias for increased headroom; single 12" Celestion Heritage G12-65 speaker for increased high-gain playing definition; two Groove Tubes 6V6GT output tubes, three 12AX7 preamp tubes and 5Y3GT rectifier tube; Mercury Magnetics custom transformers; internal speaker disconnect (allows use of external 8-ohm speaker enclosure); finger-jointed solid pine enclosure for warm, resonant tone; lacquered tweed covering with vintage-style brown/gold grille cloth and leather strap handle. Deluxe fitted cover included.
- Hand-wired all-tube circuitry on eyelet board; premium components throughout
- Circuit based on late 1950s 5E3 Fender Deluxe amp - produces about 12 Watts
- Single-channel with two inputs - high and low gain
- Bias Tremolo with speed control and footswitch
- Fixed Bias for increased headroom
- Celestion Heritage G12-65 speaker for increased definition with high-gain playing
- Two Groove Tubes 6V6GT output tubes, three 12AX7 preamp tubes, and 5Y3GT rectifier tube
- Custom transformers by Mercury Magnetics
- Switchable output power attenuator ” reduces the speaker's output if desired
- Disconnectable internal speaker ” allows use of external 8 Ohm speaker enclosure
- Finger jointed solid pine cabinet resonates with a warm, woody tone
- Genuine lacquered tweed covering with vintage brown/gold grille cloth and leather strap handle
- Deluxe fitted cover is included
- Hand made in Corona, California, US
All photos are of the actual amp itself and not stock photos.
For more information please call, chat, or email.