2008 Fender '65 Reissue Mustang
This product is currently sold out.
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this 2008 Fender '65 Reissue Mustang.
Reissue of a Fender Classic!
Fender is proud to reissue the '65 Mustang, (which was the first full year of Mustang production). The Mustang was originally one of Fender's 'student models' but was destined for the big time; seen slung over the shoulders of icons like David Byrne, John Fruisciante, Kurt Cobain, Todd Rundgren and Adrian Belew to name just a few! This new reissue's got great color and cosmetic options, as well as a heightened level of period correct detailing (body wood, logos, etc.). A real beauty!
Fender '65 Mustang Features:
- Series: Classic Series
- Color: Daphne Blue
- Body: Poplar
- Neck: Maple, "C" Shape,(Gloss Polyurethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood (7.25" Radius/184 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22 Vintage
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- Width @ Nut: 1.625" (41 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Fender/Gotoh Vintage Style Tuning Machines with White Buttons
- Bridge: Floating Bridge with "Dynamic" Vibrato Tail-piece
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Aged Pearl
- Pickups: 2 Mustang Single-Coil Pickups (Neck & Bridge)
- Strings: Super 250R
- Vintage Correct Headstock Logo
- Vintage Correct Bridge Plate Logo
- "F" stamped Neck Plate
- Fender/Gotoh Vintage Style Tuning Machines with White Buttons
- Classic Control Plate/Pickguard Gap
Serial Number: S055940
These are photos of the actual guitar
If you have any questions regarding this guitar do not hesitate to call, chat, email, or stop by the shop for more information.