2002 Martin 000-28VS
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this 2002 Martin 000-28VS
This guitar is in superb condition and has been restrung and set up. Its ready to play!
With a slightly longer Auditorium body and slotted head, the 000-28VS is a re-creation of a Martin Guitar classic. This beauty features a solid East Indian rosewood body with a solid Sitka spruce top. The fretboard and bridge are black ebony. Vintage appointments include a slotted headstock which gives the guitar more snap, and such details as the old-style small logo, zigzag purfling on the back, butterbean tuner keys, herringbone top inlay, and diamond and squares fingerboard markers. Impeccably crafted in every detail, its tone is rich and balanced through all registers. Includes Martin hardshell case.
- Construction: mahogany blocks/dovetail neck joint
- Body size: 000-12 fret
- Rosette: Style 28
- Top bracing pattern: 000 12-fret (000-28 GE)
- Top braces: scalloped 000-12 fret
- Back material: solid East Indian Rosewood
- Back purfling: HD zig zag
- Side material: solid East Indian rosewood
- Endpiece: grained ivoroid
- Endpiece inlay: black/white Boltaron
- Binding: grained ivoroid
- Top inlay style: fine herringbone
- Back inlay: black/white
- Neck material: solid mahogany
- Neck shape: modified V
- Nut material: white Corian
- Headstock: slotted/square slots/6-string diamond/square taper
- Headplate: solid East Indian rosewood/small old-style logo
- Heelcap: grained ivoroid
- Fingerboard material: solid black ebony
- Scale length: 25.4''
- Number of clear frets: 12
- Total frets: 20
- Width at nut: 1-13/16''
- Width at 12th fret: 2-5/16"'
- Fingerboard position inlays: diamond and squares”short pattern
- Back and sides finish: polished gloss, dark filler
- Top finish: polished gloss, aging toner
- Neck finish: satin with dark mahogany stain
- Bridge: solid black ebony
- Bridge style: pyramid, long saddle
- String spacing at bridge: 2-5/16
- Saddle: 16'' radius/white Micarta
- Tuning machines: Waverly nickle side mounts with butterbean knobs
- Bridge and end pins: white with black dots
- Includes Martin hardshell case
Standard Series 000-28VS Acoustic Guitar
- Scale length: 25.4''
Number of clear frets: 12
Total frets: 20
Width at nut: 1-13/16''
Width at 12th fret: 2-5/16"'
String spacing at bridge: 2-5/16
Saddle: 16'' radius
- Comes with original Martin Hardshell case
Condition: Excellent +
Please call, email or chat for more details...
If you have a guitar similar to this and are interested in selling it or having it appraised, use the "Chat with us" button or fill out the form below!