1966 Gibson ES-125TDC - Cherry Sunburst
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this 1966 Gibson ES-125TDC in Cherry Sunburst.
Outstanding, clean, and all original, this beautiful ES-125TDC looks just as fantastic as it plays. The nicely shaped med-sized mahogany-neck makes it very comfortable to play. The two original Gibson P-90 "Dog-Ear" pickups are well balanced and have strong outputs delivering a sound that can only come from a classic Gibson. Complete with original Bigsby tremolo, the ES-125TDC is ready to rock.
- Archtop thinline, maple body with single cutaway
- Maple back, mahagony sides
- Medium profile mahagony neck with small headstock
- Rosewood fretboard with period dot-inlays
- 20 frets in great condition
- 2x orig. Gibson P-90 Singlecoil “Dog Ear” Pickups
- 2x Volumen, 2x Tone control, 3-way toggle switch
- ABR-1 "Pat.Nr." Tune-O-Matic" bridge
- Trapeze Tailpiece
- Chrome hardware
- Bigsby Trem Arm
Serial Number: 875891
All photos are of the actual guitar and are not stock photos.