1966 Fender Mustang - Dakota Red
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this 1966 Fender Mustang in Dakota Red.
Here we have a beautiful 1966 Fender Mustang.
Debuting in 1964 as a student model following the famous Music Master and Duo-Sonic. A famous guitar in its own right, the Mustang series has steadily grown in popularity since its inception due to its tone and playability.
This is a nice original example with its original case. Recently setup by our master luthier this guitar is playing and sounding great!
- Finish Details: Dakota Red
- Body Material: Alder Body
- Body Details: Solid Alder Body
- Neck Material: Maple Neck
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: C shape
- Neck Thickness (IN): 1st .84" 12th .91"
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25"
- Nut Width: 1-9/16"
- Scale Length: 24
- Neck Details: One-piece maple bolt-on neck with rosewood fingerboard
- Electronics: Original electronics; Two pickups, three-way on/off/parallel switches for each pickup, master volume, master tone.
- Pickup Measurements: Neck 5.4k Bridge 5.2k
- Hardware: Original hardware
Serial Number: 128090
All photos are of the guitar itself and are not stock photos.
Please call, chat, or email for more information.