1966 Epiphone Sorrento E-452
This product is currently sold out.
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this 1966 Epiphone Sorrento E-452.
This is a gorgeous 1966 Epiphone Sorrento that we recently purchased from a collector who had acquired it from its original owner who learned he collected guitars while cutting his hair. In spectacular condition this one is all original and plays and sounds amazing. Finished in Olive Drab this one show only small weather checking lines that keep it from being mint. With Original hardshell gray Epiphone case.
- Laminated maple top, back & sides
- 16.25" body width
- Set mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with mother of pearl inlays
- Dot inlays (1960-1961)
- Oval inlays (1962-1969)
- 24.75" scale
- 1.68" nut width
- Metal logo plate (1960-1961)
- Inlaid logo (1962-1969)
- Elongated headstock (1965-1969)
- Single-ply body
- Two PAF mini humbucker pickups
- 1 Vol. 1 Tone controls
- 3-way selector switch
- Nickel hardware
- Tune-o-matic bridge on rosewood base
- Elevated plastic pickguard
- Individual deluxe tuners '
- Trapeze tailpiece
- Optional Vibrato
- Royal Olive
Please call, chat, or email for more information... 410-571-9660.