Yamaha Revstar Standard Left-Handed (RSS20L)
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this Yamaha Revstar left-handed electric guitar in black.
A left-handed version of the RSS20, available in Black and featuring:
- Chambered maple and mahogany body
- Carbon-reinforced 3-piece mahogany neck
- 2 Alnico V humbucking pickups
- 5-Position pickup selector
- Passive Focus Switch
- Deluxe gig bag included
CHAMBERED BODY WITH ACOUSTIC DESIGN
Revstar Standard guitars feature chambered bodies designed to sculpt tone and reduce weight, with carbon reinforcement in the neck to improve vibration transfer.
With the same 5-way switching as Revstar Professional, the subtle phase shift on positions 2 and 4 offers a fresh take on classic “in-between” sounds.
The push/pull Tone control activates a passive boost with an effect similar to overwound pickups—darker highs, increased mids and lows, and an aggressive character.
- Construction - Set-in
- Scale Length - 24-3/4” (628.6mm)
- Body Materials - Top: Maple / Back: Chambered Mahogany
- Body Finish - Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Materials - 3-Piece Mahogany, Carbon Reinforcement
- Neck Finish - Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard Materials - Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius - 12" (304.8mm)
- Fret Wire - Jumbo Stainless steel
- Number of Frets - 22
- Nut Materials - PPS
- Neck Width @ 0 Fret / 12th Fret - 41.9 / 52.0 mm
- Thickness @1st Fret / 12th Fret - 21.0 / 23.9 mm
- Neck Pickup - VH5n: Humbucker / Alnico V
- Bridge Pickup - VH5b: Humbucker / Alnico V
- Controls - Master Volume, Master Tone (Push-Pull "Focus Switch")
- Pickup Switch - 5-Position Lever Switch
- Bridge - Tune-O-Matic
- String Spacing - 10.5mm
- Tailpiece - Stopbar
- Tuning Machines - Die-Cast
- Pickguard - 3-Ply Black
- String Gauge - Elixir Nanoweb Light / 0.010-0.046
- Case - Gig Bag
Please call, chat, or email for more information.