Fender Vintera '60s Stratocaster Modified - Pau Ferro Fingerboard
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this Fender Vintera '60s Stratocaster Modified - Pau Ferro Fingerboard.
For players who appreciate the mojo of the past matched to contemporary features, we created the Vintera® ‘60s Stratocaster® Modified. Blending classic looks with a modern neck profile and fingerboard radius, hotter pickups and updated electronics, this guitar packs a surprising amount of power under the hood.
For modern Fender® tone we re-voiced the trio of single-coil Stratocaster pickups, kicking things up a bit by increasing the output for more girth and gain. Thick-sounding, yet articulate, they have the power you need for any style of music. The “Modern C”-shaped neck has a 9.5”-radius Pau Ferro fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets for classic playing feel. A contemporary, two-point synchronized tremolo offers rock-solid performance and tuning stability, while the S-1™ switch adds the neck pickup in positions 1 and 2, unlocking even more tonal variety. Other features include vintage-style tuning machines and strap buttons, chrome hardware and four-bolt neck plate. Includes deluxe gig bag.
- Alder body
- Three Hot ‘60s Strat® single-coil pickups; neck/mid and bridge tone controls
- Modern C”-shaped neck with satin back finish; 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets
- S1 switch adds neck pickup to positions 1 & 2
- Includes deluxe gig bag
A classic Fender tone wood, alder’s sound is balanced with equal doses of lows, mids and highs.
“MODERN C” NECK PROFILE
The “Modern C”-shaped profile is designed for comfort and performance. The smooth back finish makes it play even faster.
HOT 60S STRAT PICKUPS
We redesigned this guitar’s pickups. They’re packed with the bell-like, articulate tone that made Fender famous—only hotter.
Comfortable for chording and single-note playing alike, the 9.5”-radius fingerboard offers modern feel thanks to its medium-jumbo frets, while also making wide bends easier in the upper registers.
MODERN SYNCHRONIZED TREMOLO
One of our most innovative designs, this two-screw tremolo offers proper intonation, full adjustability and easy access to cool vibrato sounds.
The S--1 switch adds the neck pickup to positions one and two, accessing previously unavailable combinations, or the power of all three pickups cranking simultaneously.
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Body: Alder
- Body Binding: None
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Style: Solid Body
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Vintage-Style Stamped Steel Saddles
- Control Knobs: Aged White
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Pickup Covers: Aged White
- Strap Buttons: Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Auxiliary Switching: S-1 Switch Down: Position 1. Bridge & Neck. Position 2, 3, or 4: All 3 Pickups On. Position 5. Bridge & Neck
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Hot Strat®
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Hot Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Hot Strat®
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
For more information please call, chat, or email.