Boss Katana 50 Mk II EX
For your consideration, Garrett Park Guitars presents this Boss Katana 50 MkII EX.
The Katana-50 MkII EX expands on the capabilities of the popular Katana-50 MkII model, providing more performance versatility in the same portable design. GA-FC and GA-FC EX support allows you to select Tone Setting memories, turn effects on/off, and more with our dedicated foot controllers. There’s also a line output for sending mix-ready tone to a house PA, plus the ability to link a second Katana MkII amp with the Stereo Expand feature.
Katana MkII takes the acclaimed Katana guitar amp series to the next level, turbocharging the core platform with more sounds, more effects, and more features. Cover any style with five amp characters and five variations. Color your tones with a wide variety of customizable BOSS effects. And extend your range with the latest BOSS Tone Studio software, a power amp input for modelers and multi-FX, and many other enhancements.
- Combo amp with GA-FC/GA-FC EX Foot Controller support, Stereo Expand, and line output with cabinet emulation
- Tube Logic design approach produces class-defying power, authoritative punch, and cutting presence
- Five unique amp characters (Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown, and Acoustic) and five variations for each
- Five independent effects sections (Booster, Mod, FX, Delay, and Reverb) with three selectable variations in each
- Dedicated Pedal FX for foot-controlled wah and pedal bend
- BOSS Tone Studio software for customizing your sound with over 60 different BOSS effects, channel and global EQs, adjustable routing, and much more
- Power Amp In for preamps, modelers, and multi-effects
- Four Tone Setting memories for storing and recalling all amp and effect settings
- Power Control for achieving cranked-amp tone and response at low volumes
- Stereo Expand out to link with a second Katana MkII
- Three Cab Resonance options (Vintage, Modern, and Deep) selectable in BOSS Tone Studio
- Line, USB, and phones/recording outputs with mic’d cabinet emulation and three Air Feel settings (configurable in BOSS Tone Studio)
- Optional GA-FC and GA-FC EX foot controllers provide complete amp control, including expanded Tone Setting selection, effects on/off, expression pedal control, and more
- Connections for up to two footswitches or an expression pedal
- Download and share Livesets at BOSS Tone Exchange
- Pro setups available at BOSS Tone Central
Please call, chat, or email for more information.